Selling your home can be challenging. Although some undertake the task of selling their home on their own, many obtain the expertise of a Realtor® to guide them through the complicated and time consuming process of selling a home or property. Our Realtors® have the knowledge and experience to assist you with the selling process and will dedicate themselves to getting the most benefit from the sale of your home.
Preparing to Sell
- Does Moving Up Make Sense?
- Understanding Agent Relationships
- What Is Appraised Value?
- Tips for Holding a Yard Sale
- 5 Things to Do Before You Sell
- 20 Low-Cost Ways to Spruce Up Your Home
- Remodeling That Pays
- 12 Tips for Hiring a Remodeling Contractor
Promoting Your Home
- 10 Ways to Make Your House More Salable
- 5 Ways to Speed Up Your Sale
- 7 Steps to Preparing for an Open House
- 10 Ways to Make Your Home Irresistible at an Open House
Closing the Sale
- 7 Terms to Watch for in a Purchase Contract
- What You'll Net at Closing
- Understanding Capital Gains in Real Estate
- Moving Tips for Sellers
- 6 Items to Have on Hand for the New Owners